FZ6R in Perth, Ontario

the_cr

Hey all,
Proud, new, part-owner of an FZ6R in Perth, outside of Ottawa. :)

Bought the bike last week and brought it home on tuesday. Was deciding between it and the Honda CBF600SA. Comfort and style won out over ABS and the $3000 higher price tage.

Bike was bought used with 3500km on it and is being shared between my gf and I. She is newer to riding but has always been into it. Her dad did show riding with the Ontario Provincial Police Golden Helmets.

I got into it last year when I started working at a Honda dealership. Have since left the dealership but not my interest in riding.

Weather isn't spectacular but probably going out for a ride this afternoon :) and any other chance I get.

NoDoze

Welcome to the forum and community!

CDN6R

Hi and welcome from N.S. I was looking at the Honda CBF 600 too last year and I did not like the style of the headlights,no fairing and like you the price! Even the manager at the Honda dealer (Powerhouse) said the thought the 6R was a better looking bike!

the_cr

Hi and welcome from N.S. I was looking at the Honda CBF 600 too last year and I did not like the style of the headlights,no fairing and like you the price! Even the manager at the Honda dealer (Powerhouse) said the thought the 6R was a better looking bike!
Agreed! Wasn't worth the jump in $$ just for ABS (not that I wouldn't have liked to have had it)

The 6R just edged the CBF in most categories, the winner being comfort. Honda could really use some extra R&D into their motorcycle seats.