FS: Used Shift Racing Torque Street Jeans! 2 pairs! SZ 32

linkgt

SOLD!!!

Thanks for looking everyone.

Hello again everyone! Today I am selling TWO pairs of shift racing torque jeans size 32X32! $40 each! One is color Dark indigo and the other medium indigo(would consider light now since washes have faded color a bit). They are used and have been through many washes, but they are still in good condition and the fit is AMAZING. I cannot stress how good these jeans look, considering they are motorcycle jeans. You can barely tell they are motorcycle jeans and they are great to walk around in. I'm selling because they no longer fit me.. :(. Again this are a regular fit size 32... if you are above that DO NOT BUY(I'm about 33-34w and they are really tight...) They are $40 each + $5 shipping. If you buy both, I will sell them for $80, shipping included. Did I mention these are now discontinued????

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for looking!

Will try to upload better pics if requested. Just cant find my digi cam atm

Official description:
Comfort:
Cotton poplin reinforcement covers the Kevlar, providing a 3rd layer for comfort against the skin.
Relaxed, ergonomic fit for comfort in the saddle.

Protection:
Durable 13oz. denim provides greater abrasion resistance and protection.
Kevlar reinforced panels in the saddle and knee/shin provide maximum safety and abrasion resistance
Slightly longer inseam cut for optimal coverage of the ankle while on the bike.

Function:
Leather reinforced panels at the lower cuffs for added durability.
Two progressive washes with unique treatments and styling
5-Pocket design

Last edited:

6R Blackout

I would love to buy them but I am too fat for a 32. I need 34x36!:( I so wish I could get em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!