FS (NEW): Fieldsheer APEX Gauntlet Gloves - Blue Medium $40 Shipped

Detrich

Update: =SOLD= (NEW) Fieldsheer APEX Gauntlet Gloves - Blue Medium $40 Shipped

FS (NEW): Fieldsheer APEX Gauntlets Glove - Blue Medium $40 Shipped

These are brand new with tags and never worn. I bought them last year as a spare. But, I don't really need them anymore since upgrading to a different glove.

That said, I have another identical pair that I did wear for one season, and I can say that they are very comfortable and offer decent protection. Not too hot in the summer, not too cold in the winter. My other pair are still in great condition, and I'm using those as my backup gloves now.

These are very similar to the latest Fieldsheer Apex gloves. FIELDSHEER The Official Site

Size-wise, they are Medium and true-to-size. My hands measure 8.5" (21.5cm) circumference around the knuckle open palmed, and they fit perfectly comfortable. I would say that if you normally wear a size Medium glove, then these are spot on true to size. Fieldsheer's size chart is highly inaccurate. So, don't go by it.

Color-wise, these are Yamaha Blue, which is blue-ish purple.

Let me know if any questions. And, thanks for looking!

~ Detrich :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Detrich

bumpitty bump...

WhiteFZ

gloves

private message sent

Detrich

Sale pending... :)

Detrich

Sold to Noel... :) I'm going to try to get these shipped this afternoon during my lunch break. Will PM you with tracking number. Thanks and hope you like the gloves!

~ Detrich :)

Detrich

Shipped out yesterday and should arrive Monday 2/27/2012.

Thanks! :)