FS: ICON Construct Helmet

lwclancers

Up for sale is my ICON Construct helmet. It is used, but, in practically new condition. It includes the original box, helmet bag, everything...including the 2 shields, clear and smoked. It is a size XL.

It's lightly used, MAYBE 15 hours worth of riding. It just doesnt fit me that well. I can remove the Oakley sticker if wanted, but leaving it on incase anyone likes it :)

New, these are $295. Asking $175, or best offer.

I will be posting this up on eBay this evening, but wanted to offer it up to forum members first. Pictures coming up in a few...

Reactions: JT

lwclancers

Some pics...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

lwclancers

Thanks all. Rice, I replied to you, maybe we can work something out :)

lwclancers

Obligatory bump :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Thanks Scott. I love icons, but the airframe just doesn't fit me like the Domain helmets did. I'm using a Joe rocket now and its decent, but doesn't flow air like the icon. It'll do for the next few seasons.

About 10 watchers on eBay, low bids so far but hasn't cleared the reserve price. Ill let you know :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Its a headshape issue. I have more of a round head, and I'm pretty sure icon is a tad more oval. Also, the last time I bought an icon before this I weighed a good 30 lbs more ;) I never thought to recheck size and got this one. I'd probably be better with a large and different set of cheekpads for a custom fit.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Go try one on and let me know how the fit feels. Ill keep you posted, shipping shouldn't be too bad up to PA ;)