FS (Good Condition): OEM FZ-6R Windscreens - $30 Shipped Each

Detrich

SOLD OUT - FS (Good Condition): OEM FZ-6R Windscreens - $30 Shipped Each

For Sale (Good Condition): OEM FZ-6R Windscreens - $30 Shipped Each

I have 2 of these. One I took off the bike when I bought it- just because I wanted to. <lol> Second one came from Bike Bandit with very minor blemish that wasn't that noticeable. So I just saved it for later. The Bike Bandit one is overall in better condition, except for the minor blemish.

The one thing we all have learned about windshields is that they are made from really cheap plastic. As such, spider web scratches are nearly impossible to prevent. And, these will have some- but not too bad and only when you look at it at an angle.

Anyhow... Here are some photos. The one picture I zoomed in on the blemish part. If you install the Yamaha disclaimer sticker on top of it, it would cover it up. (I have the stickers too, btw).

$30 each, shipped. Let me know.

Thanks,
~ Detrich

Attachments

Last edited:

yfz6r

Hell of a deal for someone that needs one.

Would be good to have a spare to paint the inside or put on some decals.

Detrich

Yep. That's why I bought the extra ones. <lol> When new, these are $76 + S/H... $30 shipped means I'm basically selling them for $15 each, cuz it costs me around $15 UPS Ground to ship.

Detrich

bumpitty bump...

Detrich

RyEnd> Did you still want one or ? I never got a reply... Tnx

Detrich

bumpitty bump bump :)

Detrich

One windshield SOLD.

I still got one more to sell...

Bumpitty bump :)

Detrich

UPDATE: Am going to give the 2nd spare windshield & my OEM seat cowl to the buyer of my bike as part of the sale...

Thanks for shopping everyone. :)

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited: