FS: Dainese Avro Leather Jacket/Back armor! BLACK, SZ 54

linkgt

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey everyone! Up for sale is a USED Dainese Avro Leather Jacket, Color= BLACK, SIZE= 54. Also comes with Dainese Shield Air G Level 2 Back Protector! ( Price= $450 + $10 Shipping) Paypal only, confirmed address

This jacket is truly amazing and probably the coolest looking jacket I've ever worn and seen. Everyone complimented the jacket whenever I wore it and the leather is top quality. Nothing less from Dianese. I tried to take care of the jacket and would clean it periodically. It still contains that brand new leather smell.

I'm pretty sadden that I'm selling this, but the jacket was slightly too big for me and I need monies :(

Two things to note. One, the right shoulder slider is slightly dented from a very slow speed accident that happened to me last year. I believe you can buy a replacement slider from a Dianese dealer. The right shoulder slider has some white paint marks from me bumping into the walls of the house. Pics will be below to show this.

This jacket cost me a pretty penny back when I bought it, and I'm also including the level 2 back armor which cost $90 alone. But my lost is your gain. Take a look and please PM me if you're interested! Thanks for looking :)

For size info: Dainese Size Chart - RevZilla

Vid review: Dainese Avro Leather Jacket Review at RevZilla.com - YouTube

Last edited:

linkgt

Please PM me if your even remotely interested in this jacket.. I will be more than happy to discuss about it...