FS: 2009 White FZ6R

xplodnstar

The time has come. Since my husband's accident on his bike, I've been a little skiddish and haven't gotten back on mine. It's time to let her go. She's all clean and I even gave her a new battery.

1 1/2" Lower link, Corbin seat, grip warmers, HID headlights, Pilot Road 2 Tires, Stainless front brake lines with EBC pads, extended warranty through 2014. All scheduled maintenance done. Asking $5,500 obo Title in hand No trades please.

Here is the link to the Cycle Trader add: 2009 Yamaha Fz6r, Corona CA - 99507428 - Cycletrader.com

PM me if you are interested or have questions.

JSP

Super Moderator
Long time no see... Sorry to hear about the circumstances. GLWS

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to see her go! :( Good luck!

xplodnstar

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. I don't necessarily want to go, but I just can't do this bike anymore. I love it to death, but all the work to lower it and I still never got to the point where I felt confident stopping at a rough intersection in gravel. When I get a bonus or something I plan to get a 250 again. I know it's not a Yamaha, but if they made one I'd be all over it. I'll be back here when I get a new bike, even if it's not the FZ6R. I love the forum and the people here.

FYI, I have a set of R6 headers available now, too. I never found a slip on I liked, so they never got installed.

xplodnstar

Actually, yeah. They aren't pretty. I got them use on ebay, but I'm happy to sell them for the price of shipping. Pm me an address (zip at least) and I'll send you the quote.

Sent using Tapatalk

FJRGuy

Wow! That's just about what I'm looking for! I'm looking for an FZ6R for the girlfriend to tour with me. The Corbin seat is a nice bonus. I just started looking and don't need it til spring, but I'm sure I can find someone to winter it for me so we can ride down and get it in the spring. Hmmm... gotta give this one some thought! ;)

Quick Q: How 'vertically challenged' does one have to be to need lowing links on this bike? I'm sure I could remove them and sell them if we don't need them, just not sure if we'd need them.

xplodnstar

The links lower the seat height 1.5". I have a 30" inseam and could use a little more lowering, but it at least gave me a solid "ball of the foot" height.

Sent using Tapatalk

xplodnstar

Still available. PMing.

Sent using Tapatalk

xplodnstar

Sorry, I already sold that part.

Sent using Tapatalk