Front end of bike fell too far down.

jon.sagrero7

Hi guys, I was recently installing some clip ons onto my bike and I got all the pieces off (and must I say was it annoying) and was finishing up the clip ons install. I was just finding the right angle to tighten the clip ons and I was leaning on my tank working on it and well then that's when my front end lowered nearly all the way down. I have no idea how to raise it back up. I hope you guys have some amazing tips. Thanks everyone!

xorbe

Iirc, one way is to strap to the garage rafters, and tap them back down through the clamps. This happened in the thread about lowering the front end too.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jon.sagrero7

First I want to say I got the forks back up. What I ended up doing was laying the bike on its side and I was able to lift the forks up pretty easily. Second, when I looked at my bottom triple tree, one of the screws was missing and the other one was loose. So that's the reason my bike was lowered so low when I applied weight to the tank. Now does anyone know where I can get a replacement part for the clamp that holds onto the bottom triple tree for the fork. Thanks a lot guys.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member