for you touring folks

JSP

Super Moderator
Damn, a bit pricey!

See red

Why would you think this is a must? You have the plastic and can dash mount flush style switches and give a more stock look. Just my two cents.

Tmak73

i got a switch for about 3 bucks at radioshack that works great.

bjs045

Why would you think this is a must? You have the plastic and can dash mount flush style switches and give a more stock look. Just my two cents.
Easier access when riding? I dunno, I don't like drilling wholes in factory plastics (cars or bike). Also, if you sell the bike it can come with you instead of redoing the process.

Might just be me...dunno. If a mod can easily be removed and added to a new bike/car....why not?

Kinda like a car stereo system. You'll never get full value selling it with the car. Might as well return to stock and put it in your new ride. Just my 2 cents

See red

Won't get the value you of your bike, car, stereo, shoes, or last nights dinner the day after you buy it.

If you are adding items like glove and jacket warmers or setting it up for touring you really aren't going to have the low miles bike to get a resale value. I bought my 09 with almost no miles and still walked out with it at 4500 dollars, yes 700 miles and the bike lost value.

Never look at what you spent on anything, it is ONLY as valuable as someone is willing to pay. If you want something figure out what it's worth to you, then you can decide if you REALLY need or want it.

See red

My bike had led turn signals.. flushmounts, and a fender eliminator, I liked it so I bought it. I later realised what the giant orange q-tip lights were supposed to look like. lol...

You wanna sell your bike in stock form, leave it stock. You pllanning on trading in a 6r to buy a 6r???? then the exhaust should stay, the lights, the windscreen, and so on. I would honestly say keep the gloves and let someone be forced to buy the dam things lol. leave the option to do so with the buttons.

I left the rack, and base for the givi trunk on the bike I traded in. I was there when the guy bought it lmao..... First words he said was how much for the trunk? Then gasped and bought one. 298$ my base replacement? 65$ lol! Sucker punched into more money for him lol!!!!!