For Sale: $75 Shipped: Fieldsheer Flex - Leather Race Jacket in Blue Size 42US

Detrich

For Sale: $75 Shipped: Fieldsheer Flex - Leather Race Jacket in Blue Size 42US

I bought this jacket new on close-out over a year ago, but it is simply too big for me. It’s never been down, never seen rain, and has always been kept in very good care. It still has new leather smell, and all the pictures attached are current…

Here are some of the key features:
• CE-rated shoulder, elbow, and drop-in style back protector.
• Perforated leather with aerodynamic race hump.
• Removable temperature-liner jacket.
• Wrap-around zipper for attaching riding pants.
• “Flex” panels across the torso and arm areas.
• Comfortable, expandable, and very durable.

As mentioned, this is a size 42US, which they classify as Medium. And, I feel that it is true to size. Race jackets are supposed to fit very snug. (For reference, I’m 5’6”, 150 lbs, size 30 jeans, and my proper size riding jacket is actually 38US.) Color-wise, Fieldsheer blue is most similar to Team Yamaha Blue, which is a blue-ish purple. http://www.fieldsheer.com/site2010/ff/sizechart.html

I usually ride on the weekends and wear my riding suit. So, I only wore this jacket on the occasional weekend street ride or once-a-month bike night events. This was a close-out item, and it came with some minor imperfections. There was one small seam near left armpit that started coming a bit loose. But, it’s been fixed, and shouldn't be an issue. (I've attached photos of both the left & right armpit seam so you can see how the repaired stitching compares.)

I’m guessing this will cost around $20 to ship. So, at $75 I'm pricing it to sell in hopes that someone can use it. Otherwise, it's just sitting in my closet.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

Detrich

Just get one of those ikea tape meaures & measure yourself. Size 42US (Medium) means that your widest chest measurement, while standing up straight & relaxed, should be in the 40" to 42" range. Or, go to a local shop and try on any size 42US (Medium) Fieldsheer jacket. Hope this helps...

Detrich

--- sold ---

Last edited: