Flush signals + LEDs = Win?

TokenSSDD

Thanks to JonKerr and Diluted, from both whom I stole this idea. I bought some Hotbodies smoke Flush Mounts (I kinda wish I would've gotten the blue ones, but oh well), wired them up and wired in some LEDs under the headlight to function as turn signals in order to help with visibility. I wanted to mount them in the scoops but the wires weren't long enough to do that. Ultimately it didn't matter because the visibility is still good. And the LEDs flash at the same rate as the signals. The LEDs didn't come with anything to mount them so I used some plastic epoxy from Lowe's. I think it turned out alright. I still need to re-tuck the wires though.

I also picked up the Puig screws so I could get free shipping from Knee Draggers lol. Its a nice touch.

Attachments

Last edited:

AngryAnt

In my completely unbiased opinion, that's a sexy bike.

TokenSSDD

In my completely unbiased opinion, that's a sexy bike.
Why thank you very much. I'm not gonna lie I think I'm gonna steal some ideas from your mod thread too lol. Nice move going with the decal-less look. It just does so much for the bike. I think I'm gonna get an integrated taillight and FE next...

TokenSSDD

Cycle Gear. They're just normal LEDs. I just wired them into the signal wire so they double as signals. I'm considering doing the same for running lights if they're required down here...