First Video, some pictures from yesterday

MrFrzZ

Had a gorgeous day here yesterday so I was able to get out and make a video. The audio actually was half way decent, but I need to get a new mount for my camera to fix the angle a little more.

Also tested out a new camera. Still learning how to use the stupid thing since its our first DSLR.

Hope you guys enjoy. Please leave any comments or subscribe. will be putting more up as i go along...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riXwqSUyRTw

DSC_0023 (2).jpg

fizz.jpg

duc.jpg

duc2.jpg

sti491

Awesome job! I'll subscribe for sure. Love the color scheme on your bike, better than my 2012 Raven with all the cartoony swirly graphics I have.

Audio quality was crazy good. I would have actually liked to hear the engine just a little maybe?

Some thoughts on future vids:
- More on track day prep and experience (my son is doing that soon at VIR. I am Pit Boss). I'm not sure I want to do tracks days. I am mulling it over.

- Do a walk around your bike, explaining the mods & what you like/don't like

- Maybe a ride where you talk a little about what you learned in the courses you took, what you think about, and look for when riding.

Because I am ADD bordering on OCD, PLEEEEEZE take those Right and Left Galpher stickers off your brake lines! They come right off with your finger, I didn't even have to use Goo Gone. Haha.... I know, I'm nuts!

Thank you very much for going to the effort and doing such a good job!

Rob

Had a gorgeous day here yesterday so I was able to get out and make a video. The audio actually was half way decent, but I need to get a new mount for my camera to fix the angle a little more.

Also tested out a new camera. Still learning how to use the stupid thing since its our first DSLR.

Hope you guys enjoy. Please leave any comments or subscribe. will be putting more up as i go along...

MrFrzZ

Thanks guys :)

STI - The track day prep will be a dedicated "video series" I'd like to make a video for each aspect of my prep for the track. I think there is just too much info for me to try to cover it all in one video lol

There will absolutely be a video about my thoughts and opinions on the FZ6r - My personal experiences, mods (which the bike is pretty much stock) and my feelings about the platform in general. I'll be doing reviews of my wifes bikes as well.

That's a great idea. I think the mental aspect of motorcycling is way overlooked and training is not valued nearly as much as wheelies and interstate speed runs. I'll definitely be talking about my training, thoughts, mental prep, etc. Thanks!!

- Brake line stickers are removed lol

Texan - I'm still getting used to this camera and trying to figure out how to use it lol. We got a good deal on an entry DSLR with a couple lenses so we're working on it lol. We've only used it once.

Thanks again guys!