First fall

neshi

Well it was bound to happen once she started to want to learn to ride!

My wife had her first fall on a motorcycle today!

We where practicing circles & eights in the church parking lot to much lean + a little sand!

Nice thing though nether her or the bike(love that slider choice now) sustained any damage and she got up and after i picked up the bike she just hopped back on and continued! Doing her circles and eights.:thumbup:

Any way was just wondering about you guys first falls!

Myself was a front wheel lockup and low side slide after a dick decided he would cut into my lane! My own fault for not giving my self an exit!

mfischler

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I am ashamed of my first and only one. 1983, stunting on a Honda CB750F Supersport... lost it in a wheelie, fell off and slid down the road watching the bike do multiple endo's until it was nothing more than a paper weight. Expensive lesson learned at a young age. Never will I make that mistake again.

demon408

at least she got back on

fallin isnt the painful part, its the next day when u relized u pulled a muscle u never knew u had:D or the fact that u scared the shit out of yourself and have 2 go change ur underwear cause u peed a little:p

fz6rwolf

On street bikes only 2 both with my 1st REAL streetbike (the enduros don't count though they were street legal). Had bought my step-dads '82 Silverwing fully dressed for what he owed back around 85-86. 1st fall was after flying down to Austin, Tx to pick it up was riding back to Lakehurst, Nj where was stationed and it rained most of the way. I had stopped for gas and before the onramp back to the highway there was a stop sign and was on an incline that sloped to the right, because of the rain there was mud on the road and soon as I put a foot down my foot slid out and that heavy SOB went down. So I'm trying to pick it back up feet sliding all over the place and couple guys in a pick-up saw me struggling and got out and helped me get the thing up. Note to self after that "look at the road surface before stopping" LOL. Other time same bike had gone to divisional party and had a few and thought had put kickstand down and got off bike. Thankfully those days are couple decades in the past of drinking and riding:eek: