Fender eliminator job on 2012 raven

bloodypulp

I removed the rear fender and made f e kit using existing factory parts. As soon as I figure out how to post pics,I will show the details and step by step. I know,I'm a noob.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

DubiousDrummer

So... I just bought the integrated tail light, and I'd REALLY like to know how you did this so I can do it without having to drop another $50 on a fender eliminator. If you can't get pics up, can you at least try to do a written walkthrough?

Thanks.

tatty2012

So... I just bought the integrated tail light, and I'd REALLY like to know how you did this so I can do it without having to drop another $50 on a fender eliminator. If you can't get pics up, can you at least try to do a written walkthrough?

Thanks.
There are a few people on here who have done it, me included. All you have to do is search.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f89/best-fender-eliminator-27256/index3.html

EDIT: It may not be the same way he did his, but most likely the same concept.

Last edited:

DubiousDrummer

My current issue is lack of tools and workspace. I don't have a drill, or dremel, or even a large hammer to bend the metal. One of the downsides to being someone who lives a life full of traveling, I guess.

I'm going to mess with it all this weekend and see if I can make something using what I already have.