feels good to be back on the saddle!

bigpish13

Took my baby for a ride to work the other day and it was just simply beautiful. Still trying to postpone wrist surgery. Just got some cortisone shots and wrist braces for a month and feeling good! Thank God I kept the bike. Even though I can't ride it everyday, I guess I can still enjoy being a weekend warrior! Even got new duds to go with it. Got a new Scorpion exo 1000 helmet and scorpion leather jacket. Great helmet bye the way! Built like a tank, kevlar and drop down visor. Newenough has some really great deals. Ride safe all!

CDN6R

Congrats,, this is just great news. :thumbup:Riding a bike is great, relaxing and exciting at the same time. Hope ypu can put off surgery as long as you can. However I am a bit jealous being that I live in Atlantic Canada and we still have lots of snow and cold weather.:(

DragonBlu

Had the wrist surgery last June.(carpal) Best thing I ever did. BUT,in Sept. the thumb went to hell.(trigger thumb) Had it fixed in Oct. It has been a little slower to get better. Rode the bike yesterday and that made everything feel better. Good luck with the wrist.

JonKerr

Elite Member