Feeler: Icon Alliance Torrent Helmet (White) w/ Dark Smoke shield

iSpoolin

Alright guys, so I ordered a new helmet that should be here tomorrow, and i'm debating on selling my second helmet. I've thought about keeping it as a back up/night time helmet but I just don't think it will be worn, and is just going to collect dust on the shelf.

I bought the helmet in December, Didn't wear it until March. I've ridden approximately 2000 miles in the helmet, give or take a few miles, and while it is nice, the Icon head shape just isn't for me, plus the helmets a little louder then I like.

Size LARGE, but I believe this helmet uses the same shell for medium and XL (don't take my word for that, do your research) so you could just swap liners.

Helmets pretty much brand new. Clear shield has never been ridden in.

This thread is just to see if there is any interest in the helmet. I may still decide to keep it, not 100% sure :laugh:

Asking price will be $220 shipped

Also, for those wondering my new helmet is the Bell Star Matte Carbon:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

iSpoolin

Im just curious about your head shape, and the way it fits each helmet.
Iv been wearing a bell arrow because it was on closeout, and I didnt realize it was for round heads.
I live pretty far away from a good place to test fit helmets, I just know that im a oval, so I ordered a Speed and Strength sevin sins to get me bye for the rest of the season.Its supposed to be a intermediate oval, wich I used to wear off roading (HJC).

Its pretty hard to get a good review before buying.
We should start a subforum just on helmets, or am I just having trouble finding it?
I have a pretty round head shape. Bell, and scorpion helmets are both good fits on me!

The Icon is a long oval head shape. Fits me in the cheeks, but the top of the head and around the ears is loose for me.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

iSpoolin

Wich model scorpion?
My cousin has a exo 700, i and I found it to be more of a oval like im after.
Its a xl, and my bell arrow is to, my jaw rubs in my bell, everywhere else below my forehead is loose.
I can fit a finger in between my jaw in the scorpion like I should be able to, and its snug everywhere like it should.

Thanks alot, I know that a round helmet wont work for me, Intermediates do.
Ill keep my eye out for a Icon to try on,
I had a EXO 1000, i've never tried any of scorpions other models.