F/S: 2007 FZ6 (not FZ6R) Front Forks & Caliper Set

skooter65

*(08-22-2011) Price Drop!

I'm not sure how much interest I will get here but, I came to the realization today the the FZ6R shares the same forks/brake calipers as the earlier model FZ6 (2004 - 2006 model years). There are a number of early model FZ6 owners that have "upgraded" to the later model forks in order to achieve small gains in braking power with the newer caliper set-up as well as as cosmetic upgrade with the machined aluminum plugs.

At any rate, whether you were looking to upgrade or just need to replace due to a crash, the install (I believe) would be a matter of bolt-and-go. The only item that would need to be addressed is the front fender: Two-Options: 1: Custom Fender mounting brackets, or 2: Purchase a 2007+ FZ6 front fender.

Sale includes both forks, both front calipers, stock brake lines, caliper mount hardware, and wheel spacers. All parts are in great condition with minimal signs of normal wear-&-tear. Brake pads were replaced less than 1000 miles ago.

Left Hand Fork
Part Number: 4S8-23102-00-00
Factory MSRP: $519.51

Right Hand Fork
Part Number: 4S8-23103-00-00
Factory MSRP:

Left Hand Caliper
Part Number: 4S8-2580T-00-00
Factory MSRP: $363.52

Right Hand Caliper
Part Number: 4S8-2580U-00-00
Factory MSRP: $363.52

Asking $295.00 o.b.o Plus Shipping. (Please feel free to message me for shipping estimates).

If you have any questions or would like additional photo's, please feel free to message me at any time.

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos:

Last edited:

Sparkxx1

Yeah but I could do other mods or more importantly buy gear with that money. That will either save my ass or give me way more performance. If my bike was already all done and the only thing I had left was forks I'd get them, but I hope you sell they look minty.

skooter65

Yeah but I could do other mods or more importantly buy gear with that money. That will either save my ass or give me way more performance. If my bike was already all done and the only thing I had left was forks I'd get them, but I hope you sell they look minty.
Completely understandable; Good gear is definitely top of the list.

Again, thank you for the bump. Also, thank you for the insight on the "gray" versus "black". I didn't realize that the majority of the 6R's came with gray fork tubes. Seems strange on a bike where the majority of the parts (frame, subframe, engine, etc..) are black.

Hellgate

Bump for a great guy and a super deal on a nice mod.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk