Evotech Fender Eliminator

K

knightrider

That is super nice looking! That is much more of a visual difference than mine provided. Just what the doctor ordered!

S

Speedygonzales

I have one as well ( on an FZ6 ) very happy with the product finish, quality, fitting.

Greetz

RZ350 Rider

I got my kit yesterday, but had to work late so it's not installed yet. Exactly one week from the date I ordered it. That's awesome service, and a really nice looking product. I can't wait for the weekend so I can install it, along with my seat cowl, windshield and GYTA air filter.

RZ350 Rider

cbzdel

How well would this look if/when an integrated tail light came out and was installed and the stock blinkers were removed..

I am thinking ahead for future mods and I would rather not install this and replace it again in a few months..

A

Andz

Got mine installed today. Looks great! It got rid of the 3 extra feet on the rear of the bike. LOL :D
Looks much better but that bike is crying out for a hugger.

BTW I have the R&G tail tidy on my FZ6, much nicer look than stock.

B

blaxx

A mudguard/fender that "hugs" the rear wheel :) The naked rear wheel just looks a bit odd to me.
OIC :) I would have to agree with you, it would look much better.

Would yourself or anyone else for that matter have any info on where I might be able to grab one of these?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

phocoyote7

Just ordered my Evo-Tech fender eliminator and shipped today, can't wait to put it on. The "hugger" would look good. Question why is there stuff out for the XJ6 but not for 6R? If anyone knows, just doesn't make sense imo.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Just ordered my Evo-Tech fender eliminator and shipped today, can't wait to put it on. The "hugger" would look good. Question why is there stuff out for the XJ6 but not for 6R? If anyone knows, just doesn't make sense imo.
It seems to me that there has always been a slight lag in aftermarket parts reaching the states compared to overseas, especially Europe.:don'tknow:

phocoyote7

Got mine installed, but what a PITA to get on my license plate bolts on. I ended up positioning the license plate extender pieces so that I'm using the bottom holes on the license plate. Anyone else have this issue putting on plate?

BLAXX, from your pic you have the same bolts as me, did you use the wing nut? I can't get my plate lined up in center with them. Ordered some new license plate bolts today off ebay and will see if have better luck. :D

MNDZA

Got mine installed, but what a PITA to get on my license plate bolts on. I ended up positioning the license plate extender pieces so that I'm using the bottom holes on the license plate. Anyone else have this issue putting on plate?

BLAXX, from your pic you have the same bolts as me, did you use the wing nut? I can't get my plate lined up in center with them. Ordered some new license plate bolts today off ebay and will see if have better luck. :D
Yeah it took me forever to get the plate to fit right with those damn brackets!

Detrich

does the Evo Tech allow for keeping the stock reflectors and installing them somewhere?

In California, removing the 3 reflectors makes the FE illegal....

Hoops 09Raven

does the Evo Tech allow for keeping the stock reflectors and installing them somewhere?

In California, removing the 3 reflectors makes the FE illegal....
Rut row...i just ordered a DMP FE and I didnt see any reflectors or light for the license plate. Damn!!! i got so excited that i got the green light from the wife to buy and was too eager and didnt pay attention.