Driven block off plate install. HELP

Deathdiesel

Hey guys im busy installing PCV and driven block off plates. At the point of putting new driven plates in, but I havent seen this anywhere. What do I do with this part? And the other wierd looking piece that goes with it?

Should there be two of them? And do they get re-installed back in with the new driven plates? Thanks, DD.

efforex

Hey guys im busy installing PCV and driven block off plates. At the point of putting new driven plates in, but I havent seen this anywhere. What do I do with this part? And the other wierd looking piece that goes with it?

Should there be two of them? And do they get re-installed back in with the new driven plates? Thanks, DD.
I didnt have these when i installed mine a week ago but it should just be the plates that come off and the new driven ones bolt on

efforex

Just took the other one off, the other has two. Damn, I cant find the missing one, is it needed to install?
are those something that came with the block off plates ? cause when i ordered mine it was just the black plates.

efforex

No it came off the bike, its the rubber looking thing right underneath the block off plates.
Hmm i didnt have those pieces when i put mine on i just took the top plate off and put the new block off plates on did those come off from underneath the block off plates or the rubber thing you remove to access them ? sorry if im not being much help but its hard to picture with out being there