Discounted Proton Flushies

I just ordered a set from Fatbikez.com. I figure if I'm working on the bike, maybe this will help with my anxiety of not being able to ride the bike due to all the 'freakin' snow on the ground :(

Update: First off, I would never buy another thing from fatbikez.com. This has to be the most unorthodox business I have come across on the Internet.

1 - Ordered LED lights on 1/06/2011. Credit card was charged immediately.
2 - 1/13/2011. I started my initial correspondence, can I get a tracking #, etc.
3 - No replies....I must have called their business line 10 times at various times, morning and evening. No answer...just some lame ass voice mail that wraps around to another voice mail and finally disconnects you! Feel free to call, You will not get in touch with anyone 614-495-1400
4 - Started again with emails, requesting tracking information....
5 - On 1/17/2011 I get an email: Here is the reply:

i will have it in a few mins.. when you respond directly to the order it can get caught in spam and i didn't see it.. i need to make a phone call to get the tracking as i had the manufacture ship it

the charge comes installed as soon as you hit submit.

ill let you know asap

6 - Obviously, sent from his cell phone.
7 - Never did get that follow up email with the tracking number....
8 - 1/19/2010 - More emails, this time either send me a tracking #, or cancel my order...
9 - New reply from him:
im back now.. we work nights so at times we can't get out emails during the day. please bare with me for a few more hours i will send you the tracking

if i can't get it soon ill refund you the order back as i had my supplier ship it to you.. im working on getting that number from them

10 - Again..no replies with the tracking number yet...Phone # still useless, voice recording only.
11 - 1/21/2011 - Hey look at that. Finally received an email with tracking number....

Did get the LED lights finally, next step is to power them ON and hope they work. No way would I have any recourse, nor would I want to attempt a return if they don't work...

Last edited:

Chas3r

I just ordered a set from Fatbikez.com. I figure if I'm working on the bike, maybe this will help with my anxiety of not being able to ride the bike due to all the 'freakin' snow on the ground :(
I know that feeling I am growing impatient with the snow outside. I just finished installing HIDs, now I am looking for my next project with the bike.

Last edited: