Dimensions of the Oxford rear stand please

474kz

Hello all,

I have a few issues with my current rear paddock stand and Im looking to get an Oxford rear paddock stand. If anyone has them could you please tell me what the vertical bit measures? This is the stand in question:

Oxford Big Black Bike Rear Stand - RevZilla

I'd like to get something that would give me a little more clearance than my current one (~30mm).

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Last edited:

Malicioso

Hi mate,

I have that same stand and it works fine on the 6R, I got both front and back and give good clearance. I'm not home atm to measure it tho...

I would say it definitely gives you more than 30cm clearance, nice and high to be able to get an oil drain pan underneath and also for cleaning the chain.

474kz

Hi mate,

I have that same stand and it works fine on the 6R, I got both front and back and give good clearance. I'm not home atm to measure it tho...

I would say it definitely gives you more than 30cm clearance, nice and high to be able to get an oil drain pan underneath and also for cleaning the chain.
Thanks Malicioso,

I'd really love to know what the vertical bit measures mate. When you get home are you able to measure the vertical oblique bit (red) please and if possible the vertical height from the spool to the ground (green). I've put a pic up for reference.
View image: 1

Appreciate it dude.