decals

Liz

So im really hoping that by this summer i can sell my two R6's and get me a
fz6r! im really hoping to find a white 2009 at a decent price... if not im thinking about a black one!

if i get the black i want to change the decals to the same thing but pink instead of red. does anyone know where i can find em in pink? ive tried to google it but have had no luck!

Liz

What year R6's do you have?
I have two 2001 R6's! one is a custom Pink, the other is a champion limited edition #696. i just put some pics up in my album! and i also have them in the for trade section!

Liz

These are the only decals I have ever seen. Don't see any pink in there though.
i was hoping there might be a place to get them cause i figured what happens when you go down or get some road rash and need to replace them, even the exact sticker that says fz6r on the white bike might be good enough for me to throw on a black bike! thanks!

ill keep my fingers crossed and hope someone might know something... i know i can get the R6 decal for my bike in any color, maybe this bike is to new for all that!

Liz

Why are you looking to get rid of the R6's for an FZ6R? What part of NY are you from?
Well im still learning how to ride and now the boyfriend thinks maybe a newer bike might be easier to learn on... i originally wanted to get the FZ6R but i let him talk me out of it, he has an R1 and he learned on an R6. i just love the way the FZ6R looks though! i have two R6's because there was an AMAZING deal for it and i couldnt pass it up, so now i have two bikes when i just need the one i wanted originally!

JonKerr

Elite Member

fastej

2009 White/Pink FZR6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FZ6R_Blue

Immortal Graphix makes Pink vinyls and tank protectors they look nice for pink

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Roaddawg

I'm looking at a white fz6r that has pink decals on it, can these be removed? Can I cover them with something identical? This is what the bike looks like

Yes, that year, the decals can be removed. 2009, the tank decals can't, but the fairing can. There's some threads on the forum that show different configurations.