Custom Windscreen

Chaphil3

So based on Justin Case and FZRBlack's windscreen mods, I thought I'd take a chance and paint my windscreen. I really wanted to do blue but the blue was too diff than my bike (the TYB is a purplish blue). So i tried some very light coats of white with a design. The design is a mask with the greek letters KKPsi for my frat. My first impression was that its too much white in one place (which is why I did the coat so light. So, plz plz give me your impressions! Too much white? Should I sand it off before it dries (did a test earlier and it comes off ok I think)? Diff color? I thought about adding in some blue behind the white or maybe some black so it has a more of a greyish color. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image[1].jpg
    image[1].jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 78
  • image[2].jpg
    image[2].jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image[3].jpg
    image[3].jpg
    11 KB · Views: 66

CDN6R

I agree.. think it looks good. To me the white matches the white accents on your bike and brings it all together.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Chaphil3

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I guess I will roll with it for a while and see if it grows on me some more. Might add the black on the sides FZRBlack. Haven't seen it in the sunlight yet so maybe i'll love it today lol

Justin Case

So based on Justin Case and FZRBlack's windscreen mods, I thought I'd take a chance and paint my windscreen. I really wanted to do blue but the blue was too diff than my bike (the TYB is a purplish blue). So i tried some very light coats of white with a design. The design is a mask with the greek letters KKPsi for my frat. My first impression was that its too much white in one place (which is why I did the coat so light. So, plz plz give me your impressions! Too much white? Should I sand it off before it dries (did a test earlier and it comes off ok I think)? Diff color? I thought about adding in some blue behind the white or maybe some black so it has a more of a greyish color. Thoughts?

dude, that looks freaking awesome! very good job on it! i agree with everyone else. original!

Chaphil3

Chaphil3

Chaphil3