cheers guys GREAT info

011 raven fz6r

thanks to you guys and the info on here Ive installed my brake and clutch leavers,frame sliders,mirrors,fe,front and rear indicators,windscreen and a k&n air filter..... cant wait to do more i got my tbr exhaust yesterday but i need to save up for the pc so i'm stuck doing nothing else atm :) can i still install the exhaust and run around for a while or is it not recommended? once again thanks great info

Mitch21

Hey man, I have installed tbr exhaust without pc or juice box. Been riding for bout 1000ks until I get the money to buy one. But I'm a bit worried bout it. Getting p/c ASAP though. Should be alright for a while without any damage.

011 raven fz6r

mad was is as easy as the instrucions say just bolt off and bolt on or is there more to it? is yours deristricted?

Mitch21

Yeh just follow instruction an the how to on this forum, not to difficult. Nah not deresectricted yet. Still on my r-date license for another 10 months but Im tempted to risk it with the derestriction part lol what about urs?

011 raven fz6r

too easy thanks and nah im looking for the throttle plate to cut off but i cant find if you dont want to cut it resart sell the plates for 150 are you getting a juice box pro or a power commander?

Mitch21

Ill probs just get the resart plate, just so that i can still rerturn the bike to normal. I dont know what to get i orded the Juice box pro but then cancelled due to bills etc but now i dont know what one to get. P/C is more expensive and juice box pro is two brothers like the exhaust. maybe be search the froum for more info.

And yeh Pics please.

011 raven fz6r

the maps on the jbp aparently still need tweaking anyway im thinking maybe pcv $280 did you get mu popping with your exhaust? do you have a power tip

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Mitch21

Ahhk then maybe the P/C with marthy maps, sounds good. I do get some popping but it doesn't bother me too much. Yeh I have power tip but never installed it. I like the sound without bit too much lol