Chain maintance

fz6rwolf

I used a small jack under the cat converter since it's tight up there while on the side stand just enough the rear wheel rolls with no problems.

NDUTYME

These are what I use to lift my FZ6R, rear and front. They are easily assembled by you once received. For the rear: stand in the rear of bike place the black rubber grips under your swing arm, steady the bike upright with one hand and push down on the stand with the other. The wheels underneath the stand will lift the bike. Its similar for the front, but the front has somewhat of a cradle to fit under the forks.

$90.00 for the pair, cheaper than discountramps.com

Fly-N-Cycle Motorsports-Motorcycle Parts and Gear Online

MODS/Accessories: tank protector, intuitive frame sliders, "coming soon - FE, LEDs, custom decals, waiting on the right exhaust" , 5x8 Lowes trailer with treated wood flooring with removable Black Widow Chock to lock front wheel when transporting bike. I'll send pics later.

Attachments

BluePill

I use one of these:

Small 2 ton floor jack that I already owned. They run about $40-$50.

I lift on the frame just outside of the muffler on the right side, with the side stand on a small 2 by 4 block. Just raise it enough to get the rear wheel off the ground. Good for cleaning the rear wheel also.

Last edited: