Can you buy factory decals?

dekaliber

Thinking about getting a FZ6R and, while I love how the bikes look, don't especially care for any of the factory decals. I'll likely be removing them for a clean look.

My question was whether it's possible to reapply the factory ones come time to sell. Depending on how much the stickers cost, it certainly may not be worth it, but I figured motorcycles, like cars, almost always command the best resale in stock form.

CDN6R

There is a fellow in Ontario Canada Home who makes alternate stripes for the 2009 Yamaha FZ6R(yellow). The design is a copy of the "stripes" for the Blue FZ6R. I am sure that he can make these in any color you wish.

Attachments

2much4u

There is a fellow in Ontario Canada Home who makes alternate stripes for the 2009 Yamaha FZ6R(yellow). The design is a copy of the "stripes" for the Blue FZ6R. I am sure that he can make these in any color you wish.
who this, i kinda want some sense i painted it

wtnotch

I ordered a set from Brian at BDesigns a few weeks ago and they look great! The quality is at least as good as the factory decals. They should be available on his web site soon.