Black wrapped windshield!

xvw666

Hi! ive just wrapped in black my fz6r windshield instead of buying a new black tinted one... looks very nice im gonna put some pics soon!! and i also ordered fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals and kawa zx-6 mirrors!! have a great ride everyone!! rock on!!

JSP

Super Moderator
What did you wrap it in? Most paint the screen... never heard of wrapping it. Curious to see the pics.

Michaelslimjr8

Hi! ive just wrapped in black my fz6r windshield instead of buying a new black tinted one... looks very nice im gonna put some pics soon!! and i also ordered fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals and kawa zx-6 mirrors!! have a great ride everyone!! rock on!!
I painted mine with plasti dip. It's not too shabby and if you don't like how it looks u can peel it off no problem.

xvw666

here are the pics of my black vynil wrapped windshield!! im pretty happy of the result!!

xvw666

What did you wrap it in? Most paint the screen... never heard of wrapping it. Curious to see the pics.
Ive just posted pics of this!! check this out dude!!

KingDP

I painted mine with plasti dip. It's not too shabby and if you don't like how it looks u can peel it off no problem.
Plasti dip has a matte finish though, i am curious to see how that turned out.
Do you have any photos?

xvw666

pics are available dude check this out!

newnovice

please help!

what is to "VYNIL BLACK WRAPPED WINDSHIELD"

i soo wanna make my windscreen black the cheap way :)

help me out...