Biker Down

Spunky99

This I did not know. that suck balls. how is your leg now?
The leg was sore for a week, it is the lower back that is killing me.
Feels like I got hit with a hammer on the butt and the back muscles keep getting all spazzed out and I can't sleep or hardly walk. I have a desk job so that is cool but getting up to go to the bathroom or anything is seriously painful. I'm tired of taking Flexeril every night so I didn't last night and I suffered this morning. I'm still waiting for physical therapy to get approved.

That last Attorney was a lame bag of warm dog $hit....Russ Brown the motorcycle Attorney...more like easy peazy lemon squeezy...looking for the easy buck and gave me the brush off as soon as he saw it would take a little investigation and work on his part....He wanted low hanging fruit and was too lazy to do anything else.

I got a new "Pit Bull" on the case BTW. He will talk to the DA and maybe they can do an unintentional assault and then the insurance will pay pay pay...plus going after his house and business too. Either way this one doesn't care. He says the insurance is the easiest way but will go after his property either way.

The dude hit me on purpose...so the gloves are off and there are no rules of engagement. It was not an accident like poor jocampo on his Triple.

They said maybe he intended to assault you but didn't intend it to actually happen like it did so it was intent but accidental injury or something like that and the insurance can be forced to pay.
Faxed over the Police report and waiting for the Private Investigator to call to ink the deal. They specialize in getting $$ out of a$$holes that assault people and I'm lucky this one has property and a business so he most likely had good car insurance too.

Either way the DA has him on a 1 strike Felony charge. 3 strikes and it's life without the possibility of parole here...It is a major charge like attempted murder with a gun....so the rat bastard is going to go through HELL anyway you slice the cheese.

Spunky99

Spunky99

Meeting with the Private Investigator today to sign the papers and give him more information so they can start right away.:D

StarZero81

Elite Member

Spunky99

My wife just called and someone scratched the crap outta her rear bumper while she was parked on the street..the driver left a note (upstanding citizen) and I called and left a message to call me back on his phone....

Good thing I have a good filing system to deal with all these "issues"......

Spunky99

So I've been doing physical therapy for 3 months and the exercises and manipulations have helped a lot. Now I need a Yoga class to get some flecibility. You young uns won't understand but us old dudes get stiff and we need stretching.

AAA sent a check for $2100.00 and said my bike was totaled. I sent it back and told them to get a clue or I'm going to Superior court. Screw the cheap ass small claims court. I want to paper their asses and make them spend at least $10K in legal fees to get me the documents before we even get to a settlement hearing or pre-trial. I have the know how and the ability fused with the desire to do this on my own. It isn't about winning, it's about soaking the bastards for as much as possible after they sent a check for the lowest amount possible. I checked NADA and Kelly Blue and NADA is $2100.00 with no add-ons or anything and high mileage. I feel like a piece of tissue that was used to wipe their ass and tossed and I'm pissed. If they want to play games, I can play. Thank God I know how......an Attorney would cost me a fortune but doing this In Pro Per costs the filing fee and I can have the documents served for free. About $370.00 for a filing up to $25K and after that it is request after request for documentation on the payouts of all accidents involving motorcycles. I also have the video held in reserve.....These bastards might make me wait for it but it will cost them at least $20,000.00 to settle a $2500.00 case.......+ filing fees and expenditures.
AAA is CRAP.

Detrich

Sorry to hear this... I have AAA too for insurance carrier. Maybe I should get a better carrier after my 3 years of M1 are up...

Detrich

That said, can't you sue both the driver and his insurance co? They may not cover his actions. But they insured the car. And they may give u something jut to settle their part of it. Just a thought.

Spunky99

The lawsuit will be against the driver, not the insurance Co.
They will expend tons of $$ before I am done to defend their client.
Too bad they can't reconcile this and pay me a fair value for the bike.
We are talking a difference of a shitty $2100.00 and the real value of $3200.00.
If they want to spend $100,000.00 to only pay me $2100.00 then that's the way it is.....

Maadi

...My current plan is to install a scala headset with the Transmit button wired to my horn button. I'll then replace the horn with a small but powerful megaphone. Then I can just drive behind the car that cut me off (at a safe distance, even) and chew him out at my leisure, with all other cars around as witnesses to the chastisement.

As an added bonus, when I need to actually use a horn instead of a soapbox, I can hit the button and yell "HONK HONK MUTHA F***A!"
:bow: I want that!!!!! :rof: