bike vs bambi

meogge

july 31st 6:00pm heading home after spending the day riding.. I come around a swooping cornor drop my speed to about 50mph when i a see a Deer running directly at my front tire as i lock my rear brake i hit the deer throwing me over the front enr and my bike does a front flip sending me sliding across asfault wearing jeans,t-shirt,full face helmet short story the deer lived i lived my bike lived and i sustained the majority of the damage
i only had my bike for 32days

Attachments

Last edited:

Verranth

july 31st 6:00pm heading home after spending the day riding.. I come around a swooping cornor drop my speed to about 50mph when i a see a beer running directly at my front tire as i lock my rear brake i hit the deer throwing me over the front enr and my bike does a front flip sending me sliding across asfault wearing jeans,t-shirt,full face helmet short story the deer lived i lived my bike lived and i sustained the majority of the damage
Glad to hear you lived through it!!

Heineken

Elite Member

MikeN02

Any road rash? Since you were just wearing a t shirt?

Also lazy to throw on my jacket sometimes cause that thing is heavy so I just throw on my Icon Field Armor vest and helmet and gloves.

Chip

Any? I'm sure he's lost a lot of skin :( sorry to hear about your accident, glad you are ok...

but PLEASE take this is a second chance and wear full gear, no matter what!

Detrich

ack! sorry to hear about this. hope you're ok and recovering well...

travstoll

july 31st 6:00pm heading home after spending the day riding.. I come around a swooping cornor drop my speed to about 50mph when i a see a beer running directly at my front tire as i lock my rear brake i hit the deer throwing me over the front enr and my bike does a front flip sending me sliding across asfault wearing jeans,t-shirt,full face helmet short story the deer lived i lived my bike lived and i sustained the majority of the damage
ack! sorry to hear about this. hope you're ok and recovering well...

2nd Detrich...

on a side not, I just hate when a perfectly good beer decides to jump out in the road...:justkidding:

vitrox

i was about to say.. i can't imagine a beer running in front of me.. oh wait.. it did, and I drank it. woot.

jay

sorry to hear about this, get better soon... i too used to ride w/o armor wearing t-shirt, but have realized the importance of safety and precautions.. got my armoured gear to begin with this season.

meogge

lol whoops didnt notice my horrible spelling above yes lots of road rash Lost 1 1/2in of flesh from my left leg, both my arms and back. have picturtes of it but i didnt know if i should or would be able to post them but ill add soem of the less graphic images

meogge

yea those are just the more g rated pics i have a couple of pics of my compund breaks cooming out of the skin but ill leave it to the imagination.. gear is always good but i still suffered a major concusion even while wearing a full helmet