Bike to Bike communicators

her24gl

Hey all,

Looking for your personal opinions and info on the various bike to bike communicators out there. Friends from work have the Cardo Systems Scala Rider Q2 Bluetooth units and like them. I have had chatterbox in the long-ago past, and I know what's out there now is far superior to the model I had back then. (they "died" btw, when we got rained on one day.)

So, serve it up folks!!

A

autobahn70

my parents use cardo scala teamset when they do 2 up. They say it works well (when they figure out how to use it). They also get good reviews online from what ive read. The one set back is my moms helmet is a hjc and the way the speakers fit in the helmet is uncomfortable where as in my dads helmet as well as mine, shoei's, there is a recess where the speakers fits in nicely so that its comfortable.

J

jhosler

I love my Cardo Scala riders, ?Q2 I think they're called.
I also have the Cardo Scala rider Q2 and they work nice. about 1/2 mile range with mp3 connections and built in fm radio, also they can sync to your cell phone via bluetooth.

-Jason

D

djneall

I have been happy with the Scala Q2 as well. It is really nice to have for long trips with another rider or passenger. It is nice that it will let you listen to music but when someone is trying to talk it mutes the music so you can communicate. The sound isn't that great compared to real headphones, but the quality is more than adequate for what you get with it.

B

BranNwebster

I've never heard of bike to bike, just rider to passenger.

Bike to bike could be cool though.

bd43

I have the Cardo Scala Rider Q2. So far it has met my expectations. It can go bike to bike up to 800 feet, possibly 1640 feet according to Cardo.

There were a couple of reviews in the Review Section, mine included which I gave an update on today. ;)