Bike of the Month...

iSpoolin

How much money you spend has nothi to do with it haha i would like to see BOTM come back though

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Althought you gotta admit...the guy the spent 3k on his bike versus someone who maybe only spent $200 probally wont win.....unless they have a naked chik on their bike...

Oh, i got a good idea... *runs away*

DocFZ

Wow, hammer on the new guy for a joke........
Dont worry about it, bike looks good. Tastefully done, if BOTM comes back I'd def vote for yours.

DragonBlu

Althought you gotta admit...the guy the spent 3k on his bike versus someone who maybe only spent $200 probally wont win.....unless they have a naked chik on their bike...

Oh, i got a good idea... *runs away*
Actually not that bad of an idea:wav:

bigguybbr

Why did you spend a thousand bucks on your bike and not ride a thousand miles instead?:confused:
Or if you are going to spend 3k, just buy a different bike that has everything you want... and save the extra time modding to go ride! I can see doing a little here or there. Make the bike a little nicer to look at, make it a little more comfortable, give it a few extra ponies. But if you are spending half the cost of the bike on mods before you even kick a leg over it, there's something wrong there. I mean shoot 3k onto the price of our bikes will get you an r6 or an fz1...

I guess youngsters with their fast and furious mentality have to add as much bolt on stuff to their rides as they can. Just you wait till someone turns up on this board with a giant wing on their bike! It'll happen...

See red

HAHAHAHAhahahaha...... down force generator.. not a wing!

With a grand spent, I figured luggage, maybe... I will end up spending that for my luggage, but, I plan to take the bike out for a week at a time on top of just trolling around.