Bike came in yesterday!

BF12fz6r

Well, My bike Came in yesterday. I finally got to ride it today, I went out riding with my Grandpa( He has a new Can- Am Limited) and My Brother driving His banana( CC will Like this car, I'll post a picture) Have to say I love this bike. Here are some pictures.

It's crazy what 30,000 will get you for a bike. (automatic transmission, adjustable suspension push of button, etc)

And the Rest are for CC, Thought you would like to know it's not only "yellow Bikes that get bashed on ha ha( second picture)

Banana

Well that's all for now. I'm looking forward to getting more riding time in, I've Ridden A bike only two times before I rode the FZ6R and let me tell you, I felt way more comfortable riding this time, I would say reading the book and watching the video Flick of the Wrist II helped with this A lot. I just need to take My MSF coarse, That'll be happening on the 19th.

FazerWest

wow grats on the bike its sooo pretty!!!!! I would never consider getting a can-am I test rode one, it was fun but the cost of maintenance is enormous, may as well buy a car, for me a motorcycle is unbeatable in cost, I cant imagine the cost to replace the tires on the can-am or the suspension if it goes out, the heated grips, ect....wayyyy too much electrical to worry about glad ur grandpa enjoys it tho!

it was a blast to test drive the spyder, but it would have to have hella good warrenty for me, im thinking when im 60 with arthritis, and bad balance, i will get one!!!! :)

Last edited:

BF12fz6r

That's exactly the reason he went with the Can-Am, He's 79 and just cant balance a bike anymore and I guess if you can afford it more power to you! ha ha

FazerWest

That's exactly the reason he went with the Can-Am, He's 79 and just cant balance a bike anymore and I guess if you can afford it more power to you! ha ha
79??? lol hell ya!!! exactly right if you can afford it why the hell not, for me, i cant lol i love my fz6r!!! i seriously considered getting a vstar trike, but the cost of them was sooo expensive compared to the fz6r and i just thought to myself "get over it you wussy if you tip over you tip over!!!" and i havent looked back! I am soooo happy to have my own bike, yet i still ride with the hubby on his!! I hope you put tons of miles on the new bike and its really cool you and your grandpops comes along!!! hey if anything ever happens i bet he could tow you with his can am LOL!

jocampo

Agree with FazerWest ...

those are way too expensive... but ... hey! if he likes it :D ...

Very nice bike, by the way. Black and white are the best colors for the fz6r, in my opinion.

You have a fantastic bike there. Please ride safe!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BF12fz6r

I'm starting to not be Impressed with the Can- Am. He just had it in the shop two months ago for a part failing in the emissions and completely shutting the bike down. yesterday we were riding and the bike when he would start it would gargle and Die, Then going into safe mode. For the amount of money paid I would expect to not have any issues like this. Goes to show 7000 can get you a perfect bike.

Fizzer6R

i'll mow grandpa's lawn for a month, if I can take the Can-Am out for a spin? :D

See red

Congrats! No comment on the can am. Good for gramps for doing what he has to in order to stay on as much of a bike as he can.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

cdsdave

Congrats on the new bike. Nice color and graphics. Be safe out there and find a safe parking lot to practice balance and slow riding. I use wax markers instead of cones to make obstacle courses to maneuver around. The can can looks like a load of fun and what I will end up on someday when I can't balance a bike anymore. I saw a goldwing last year with retractable landing gear that he could put down when he stopped. Looked like training wheels on a goldwing. Damn funny but it kept the old guy verticle on that huge bike.