biikemaster hid problems

leovito

So I installed a h4 h/l 8k blue kit and it has run like a champ. I went to fire it up the other day and the bulb come on. So I checked all the connections and wires. All seemed fine but the bulb it self had a white haze so I ordered a new one. I went to install the new one today and the light still didnt fire. Doubled checked all the connections and the fuse it was fine. One thing I did notice is that the ballastist doesnt seem to hum or get warm. So I would like some input if someone else has run accross this problem or do I need to order a new wire harness for it also..

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leovito

alright now im totally lost.. ill just order a harness from bikemaster. Whats the deal with a projector lens. That bulb is enough light to ride at night with as is on top of the fact that i dont ride late often.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leovito

I dont have a reflector but I tinted my headlight with 2 coats of nightshades so it doesnt murder peoples eyes as much as you think and it still gives out plenty of light to ride at night. when its working..

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leovito

spray on its called nightshades you can get a can at autozone or w.e for like 10 bucks. dont do more than 2 coats anything more will black out all the light.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member