Best ride I've ever had!

neshi

My Ride

So Yesterday I head out to work to see a few clients and as it turned out the last part of my ride from d to e and from e to f have been the best twisties I've ever had a chance to ride! Nothing like you guys on the west coast have:surrender: but still fun riding :Sport:!!

Best part since it was the middle of the day after rush hours so few cagers to spoil the ride!

Feel free to post yours!

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Root Down

You guys are lucky to live near fun roads like that. I live on some of the flattest land in the country so I've got two rivers near by that have roads with curves. Other than those, everything is laid out in an almost perfect 1mi by 1mi grid. Not to mention deer here are thick so if you ride past 7pm you are taking pretty high risks. I'm going to have to venture out and find some better roads ;)

FitZ6R

Any ride that begins and ends in Brooklyn makes you a braver rider than I! (22 year NYCer who has never set two wheels within the 5 boros).

There's plenty more good stuff north in the Berkshires and on the other side of the Hudson, from Bear Mt up into the Catskills. West coast, shmest coast.

neshi

Nice. Took my best ride I've ever had today too. I checked out the Google Maps site for making up a route. Pretty useful.

Lakeside - Ramona - Santa Ysabel - Julian - Alpine Route
That's is what I am talking about I wish I could take a month of to come over to the west coast and just ride your trails! Any way I am planning on hitting the Bear mountain summit tomorrow an old Harley dude I met yesterday told me that should be some fun riding!

JonKerr

Elite Member

mfischler

Elite Member