Besides R6s mirrors.

6R Blackout

:DI know someone posted on here at some point about a kawasaki zx6 set of mirrors that would fit our same bolt hole pattern with no problem, is so what year was it that will fit. I know the r6s mirrors will work with little modification. Anyway reason for posting is I can't seem to find the thread on it and I don't remember who posted it. If anyone knows about mirrors or this particular thread I am talking about please help me out with some info. Thanks to all for any and all help.:confused::thumbup:

6R Blackout

tractorboy

Im in the same boat. and as much as the r6s mirror are perfect. I was really hoping for something just like those but with integrated turn signals. Heard complaints on the trojans and heard you lose even MORE visability.

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah I know but I still have the same stock mirrors, I am really doing my research before I change the mirrors out.:surrender:

Ah, I thought that was the thread you were talking about with the Kawasaki mirrors.

columbus2382

the mirrors from the kaw. was 2007-2008 i got those.

6R Blackout

Ah, I thought that was the thread you were talking about with the Kawasaki mirrors.
Yeah that is exactly the thread I am talking about. I miss read your post thanks Jay:D

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah that is exactly the thread I am talking about. I miss read your post thanks Jay:D
haha, ok i was confused there for a second :D

I see what ya did there though... Like I was saying "oh, another mirror mod". Sorry about that. :thumbup:

6R Blackout

haha, ok i was confused there for a second :D

I see what ya did there though... Like I was saying "oh, another mirror mod". Sorry about that. :thumbup:
no man its cool that link you gave me put me right were i wanted to be it answered all my questions and even had pics, so i went to the ebay link you posted and I ordered some. can't wait toget em, I am currently working on my flush mounts and FE and integrated tail light, so once the mirrors get here I will be set. I will post some pics when I get it all done. Thanks again Jay.:thumbup: