Back into the Georgia mountains for barbecue...

BKP

Tested out the new Corbin on a much longer ride... enjoyed the weather in the Georgia mountains... and found the best baby-backs I've had in Georgia (and there are *lots* of rib places down here):

06330i

That should be a commercial for that place lol. Makes me want to go eat there! The music was a perfect fit!

BKP

Damn... it *does* look like a commercial! (I was hungry when I put the video together)...

rhnatyk

Barry ... great video and I certainly agree that the ribs were excellent. The only problem with the video is that I look sooo slowww :) ... hardly any lean angle at all ... guess I'm just getting old, because it seemed fast enough!

Oh ... I was wondering if the unedited video captured that mini-van crossing 4 feet over the center line in front of us when we were in that same stretch of road?

Last edited:

BKP

Barry ... great video and I certainly agree that the ribs were excellent. The only problem with the video is that I look sooo slowww :) ... hardly any lean angle at all ... guess I'm just getting old, because it seemed fast enough!

Oh ... I was wondering if the unedited video captured that mini-van crossing 4 feet over the center line in front of us when we were in that same stretch of road?
Well... we were averaging about double the speed limits up there, so I guess we were pressing hard enough considering the topology...

And, yeah, I got that van/truck somewhere... blind turn fool in our lane... That's how some of those white crosses off road come to be... He'll be in the next cutoffs and fools compilation --