Aussies??

drben69

Hey guys

Any Aussies floating around particularly from syd?

We need a meet up only ever seen 2 fz6rs on the road here...

drben69

oh nice!

Spewin mate

I got mine 11,8 Ride away with 600 worth of gear!!!

Should head over to @sydneys riders facebook..

It can't only be us 3?

furiousgeorge

If you have a look in the local part of the forum, there is a section just for aussies. Plenty more on here, i personally know 2 others in townsville who own fz6r's, and have seen atleast 3 more

Karlbee92

I'm from the Sydney area if you want to hit me up I'm willing to go for a ride... Ride up to Wisemans ferry is not bad :)

BOB88R

Hi ALL, I'm from Blacktown, Western Sydney. I'm a noob rider and got a 2nd hand 2010 FZ6R in Midnight Black with Gold-coloured Rims. Just started riding for over a month now.
Hoping to ride with other FZ6R riders in the future.

msjrules03

Hi ALL, I'm from Blacktown, Western Sydney. I'm a noob rider and got a 2nd hand 2010 FZ6R in Midnight Black with Gold-coloured Rims. Just started riding for over a month now.
Hoping to ride with other FZ6R riders in the future.
did you buy that from some guy in Kogarah?

and I am in the Shire area and own a FZ6R that is less than a month old black/gold ftw

msjrules03

Nope. Not from Kogarah.
How did you like your new ride and are you on L or P?
ah kk there was a black/gold one being sold by some guy from around the corner from me with a TBR exhaust and some real nice mods, but i decided i would start my own.

I am loving the new bike i had a bike before that took me 6months to put 2000km's on and i already have over 2500 with the new bike in 3 weeks lol

So yeah enjoying it and jus tgetting use to being so tall, and I assume that you are also enjoying the bike otherwise you are crazy.