Aussie FZ6R Newbie :)

Owned my baby for about 4 months now, I have been on this site pretty much the whole time trawling the forums for info, so decided to finally join!

Bought my FZ6R new from a dealer, even though it is the 2010 model.. Absolutely fell in love with the black and gold colour scheme, and haven't been able to stay off the thing since ;)

Hoping to keep learning from everyone here, it's not easy being completely new to bikes and being a girl!

Attachments

maddozzy

Welcome to the forum , did u get the lams or open bike? Ive always been keen to go for a ride with another fz6r im a couple hours north of brisbane.

daddyrack

Premium Member

dcBear78

Welcome. Love the black n gold colour scheme (on all bikes). Pity they went to straight black on the 2011.

The 6R only came in LAMS. The XJ's had the option.

JustKatie

Congrats on your new baby and welcome to the forum from another old lady, haha. Lots of good information on here and the people are pretty awesome too!

Grayce

Welcome to the forum from yet another oldie - that would be age - not time spent on the forum! Love the color scheme as well. Enjoy!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the welcome! Moving house so haven't been on the computer much, hope to see you all around on here soon enough :)

It's has LAMS approved restriction at the moment, got another 8 months before I can de-restrict it.. Planning a nice little exhaust/retune upgrade for when that happens ;)

Maddozzy, I'm from Brisbane, happy to travel north a bit for a ride if you're still interested!

maddozzy

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Moving house so haven't been on the computer much, hope to see you all around on here soon enough :)

It's has LAMS approved restriction at the moment, got another 8 months before I can de-restrict it.. Planning a nice little exhaust/retune upgrade for when that happens ;)

Maddozzy, I'm from Brisbane, happy to travel north a bit for a ride if you're still interested!
yeah maybe we can meet halfway for a ride, its well worth de-restricting so so much more power, its like driving a laser then jumping in a v8.