ATTENTION!!! customled integrated tail light

vipersyl

ATTENTION!!! There is a company called Customled who manufacture integrated tail lights for various motorcycles. They also sell many other accessories. Now I have purchased an integrated tail light for my motorcycle in the past (2010 ninja 250r) I will say this! Their product is amazing! Truly surpasses any other tail light I've seen on the market! It is fully customizable from light patterns to brightness to many many other functions. They however do not offer this tail light for the 2009-15+ Yamaha Fz6r/XJ6! I have contacted them requesting them to create one. However they have said that it seems this bike isn't popular enough for them to concider it. They asked me to make a tally on how many people would consider using/buying this light for their bike! I have included a video I copied from YouTube to show some of the features that it offers. There are many features that were left out of the video. Please in the Comments let me see a ("I would buy one") or ("I wouldn't buy one") so I could send this to the company to hopefully have them create one for us! Thank you for your time! Custom LED 2006-2013 Yamaha FZ1 Blaster-X Tail Light PROTOTYPE TEST VIDEO - YouTube the rep at customled told me that if I can get 50 yes's that would purchase this product for $130 than the project would be a go!

Last edited:

buzzbomb

Elite Member