Anyone used the R&G Racing fender eliminator?

Lilday

I have the evotech one, which looks almost exactly the same in terms of position.

It worked perfectly. Looked great.

I then got a motodynamic tail light though, so took a grinder to it and removed the indicator brackets :D

ST3RL0

Had one on my hyosung, only problem I had was that I needed to drill out the holes for aftermarket indicators

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

VRIIClubby

yeah mate I run the R&G one, love it, fitment was easy no issues at all! Comes with Yamaha oval blanks ifg yu fit aftermarket signals etc, quality bit of kit!

You don't have to bend the plate at a weird angle or anything, and I think its one of the only ones that the rear tyre doesnt touch the number plate!

WeatherB

Thanks everyone. I'm leaning towards the Evo-Tech one instead now.

The R&G seems to have silver metal for the bracket whereas the Evo-Tech has black metal.

Chucker

I have the R&G and love it. It's black, not silver. What I like about it is that the plate is a little farther back, so no chance of it interfering with the tire.

WeatherB

I have the R&G and love it. It's black, not silver. What I like about it is that the plate is a little farther back, so no chance of it interfering with the tire.
Oh, good to know. The pictures I saw showed it as silver.

I ended up ordering the Evo-Tech one which seems nearly identical!