Anyone have any experience with RS Taichi stuff?

dekaliber

Thinking about buying one of their mesh/nylon jackets. I got a Teknic Supervent jacket and am overall happy with the slimmer cut, but the sleeves, which seem larger than necessary, and elbow pads conspire to make my arms look pretty weird when they're stretched to the handlebars. (Maybe I need bigger arms...but I'm not too scrawny @ 14")

bjs045

no experience with RS Taichi. But I hear its very good track gear. Highly sought after. Nothing but good reviews. I maybe in the market to buying a full race suit from them.

MikeN02

no experience with RS Taichi. But I hear its very good track gear. Highly sought after. Nothing but good reviews. I maybe in the market to buying a full race suit from them.
That's what I heard. Leather is top protection and I agree, I feel safer in my leather jacket then my mesh one. One of the RS Taichi leather jackets flow great from what I read, just can't remember which one.

JonKerr

Elite Member

dekaliber

Wish they had a distributor in IL. Everywhere I saw online had restocking fees or refunds in store credit. If only Motorcyclegear.com carried them...

JonKerr

Elite Member

MikeN02

Cycle sector is one of many stores that are great.

Check sportbiketrackgear and also call or email tj at ridersdiscount.