Any Philly/Bucks County, PA riders?

tho9504

hi,
Always wanted to ride in a group setting but has never done so. wanted to see if any of you guys/girls were down in the northeast philly/buck county area to go on a group ride somewhere. It does not have to be soon, we could set something up for a future date when it's warm and where to ride to.

i usually ride in back roads (scenic routes) - PA 232 to 413 to RT 611 to Rt 32 river rd.
But highway is ok with me as well, if you all prefer that.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

tho9504

Thanks Scott. I will keep that in mind. Let's see if others are also around from our area. We could definitely plan something.

chickenstripjim

Thanks Scott. I will keep that in mind. Let's see if others are also around from our area. We could definitely plan something.
Hey tho9504. I live in philly as well. I've been looking for some people to ride with. I mostly ride alone, but would like get a smaller group of people together to ride with. I prefer the scenic routes and the twists and turns to highway riding, but I'm super flexible and down for whatever is best for the group. maybe we can meet up here in philly and ride out towards quackertown to meet up with scott

tho9504

you guys still interested in a group ride sometime this season? i usually work during weekdays, but weekends, i am open. if in advance, then i could take a weekday off from work also. Haven't met anyone from here yet for a group ride. Not too much of a highway guy, mostly like scenic rides.