Any changes 09 - 2010?

husker525

Bold new colors and a slightly higher price tag....thats about it...

gearhead

Unpossible to comprehend, but a 2010 FZ6R Raven with the gold-colored rims is "factually" faster than the other FZ6R models. I have documented this by painting the rims of my 2009 Raven FZ6R with Yamaha gold paint. It's now so fast, the difference in speed and performance makes me change my underwear before I ride.

Last edited:

MikeN02

Unpossible to comprehend, but a 2010 FZ6R Raven with the gold-colored rims is "factually" faster than the other FZ6R models. I have documented this by painting the rims of my 2009 Raven FZ6R with Yamaha gold paint. It's now so fast, the difference in speed and performance makes me change my underwear before I ride.
actually it came close in numbers with the tyb, i still have to change my pants and shoes everytime i finish riding

Mart Man FZ6R

actually it came close in numbers with the tyb, i still have to change my pants and shoes everytime i finish riding
+1 TYB is the fastest. But since I'm a real man, I don't have to change my underwear. Oh wait, I don't wear any underwear.:eek:

Spunky99

+1 TYB is the fastest. But since I'm a real man, I don't have to change my underwear. Oh wait, I don't wear any underwear.:eek:
Oh God.....someone's gone rogue....

ajkewler

Maybe its the act of changing the underwear thats making it run faster?

Roaddawg

Where's the pics? And, NOT of your underwear, but the wheels! :)

gearhead

Where's the pics? And, NOT of your underwear, but the wheels! :)
Awww man, pics of my underwear is much easier to obtain because the bike is now too fast to capture on camera. ;)