Any additional mod suggestions to my setup?

BAR ENDS & GRIPS -

I ordered D3 bar ends and grips,

Actually now that I'm looking at my order, I think I ordered the wrong bar-ends; if so I'll try and return them for the ones I wanted. It appears the image changed on the auction, if that's even possible.

Do you have the original bars? I don't believe the Driven bar ends will work on stock bars. The stock bars are threaded for Yamaha bar ends. I think the Driven bar ends have an expandable insert that is designed for a regular 7/8" bar.

Do you have the original bars? I don't believe the Driven bar ends will work on stock bars. The stock bars are threaded for Yamaha bar ends. I think the Driven bar ends have an expandable insert that is designed for a regular 7/8" bar.

I have the stock bars. If they do not insert, I will return and choose something else. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
Brandon

Alright guys -- it's done! Well, save for the levers; I had a problem with the2wheels.com shipping being refused here state-side (shipped from Hong Kong), but they are resending them.

The bike sounds and looks absolutely beautiful. I will be taking photos as I know a few of you requested them. Really the only things I think I could possibly do, now, are remove the red graphics from the gas tank cover and get a shroud for my H.I.D. light. I could also possibly modify my air intakes in the nose.

The Two Brothers black series "VALE" exhaust sounds absolutely monstrous. I cannot believe how ridiculously deep it is. It turns heads.

Standby for pictures!

Back