Another hello from the bay area!

corey-m

Hey guys,

I have been browsing the forum for some time now, but just decided to join after I bought my FZ6R on Friday! I have been riding on and off for a while, but just started riding for primary transportation this summer. I love the bike, especially after I just took it on an inaugural ride through the TN/NC mountains (Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon if anyone has ridden around here)! Anyways, I am moving out to Menlo Park next week to start grad school and would love to hear from anyone else in the area on what Nor-Cal has to offer riders.

I attached a picture of me taking a break on the skyway with my new ride :)

Attachments

oyamyers

Welcome Corey!!! I'm in San Jose and commute everyday to Fremont. Enjoy the 6R, I sure do.

wtnotch

Hey Corey, I'm over in Pleasanton and hit Hwy 9/35 pretty often with another friend from San Mateo that also has a FZ6R. Welcome!

Bay area rider

Hey guys,

I have been browsing the forum for some time now, but just decided to join after I bought my FZ6R on Friday! I have been riding on and off for a while, but just started riding for primary transportation this summer. I love the bike, especially after I just took it on an inaugural ride through the TN/NC mountains (Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon if anyone has ridden around here)! Anyways, I am moving out to Menlo Park next week to start grad school and would love to hear from anyone else in the area on what Nor-Cal has to offer riders.

I attached a picture of me taking a break on the skyway with my new ride :)
Welcome! :D

I live around Napa area so I frequent hwy 121 / 128. Also did hwy 1 up to bodega bay. will be "skagging" soon.
Enjoy the ride and be safe.

Congrats on your :eek: new toy!