Alpinestars Axiom Denim Pants

dtrey28

I know there are mixed reviews on riding jeans but for those that are interested here is a quick review. First of all, knowing they are not racing leathers I tried on many different kinds and they all felt way safer than regular jeans. My .02.

I went with the Alpinestars because the style and fit were best for me. They looked the most like regular jeans and don't have strips of different material sewn into the legs. The knees are different than regular jeans in that they are designed with bent knees in mind and are much more comfortable for riding. You can slip armor into the knees too. I like the zipper closures secured by a stylish Velcro tab for ease with riding boots. The fit is intentionally long which is great bc they don't ride up which drives me nuts. These and all other compareable pants have Kevlar in the seat and knees and the denim feels generally thicker than normal.

So far I am a big fan. The only con is the price. They were def the most expensive of all that I saw at $160.

Hope this is helpful and ride safe!

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited: