AGV Sport Solare Pants

Deathdiesel

Hey guys, following your advice I thought it proper to buy some protective pants. Went ahead and bought the AGV Sport Solare Vented pants, and have used them about 5 times maybe. And the material around the crotch is already splitting, not the seam, but literally the material thats supposed to protect my body in a crash...

So looks like im looking for a new pair of pants. Any rreccomendations on a pair of vented textile pants that will last me a while? Preferably around the 120$ range.

Also for anyones question I personally cannot reccomend these due to the fact that they are uncomfortable unless you tuck your shirt in(material rubs), and possibly the material may not be strong enough for long term use.

Also on reccomendations I do not need waterproof, if anything the opposite, gotta have good ventilation in 110+ days.

Last edited:

Chucker

I have Scorpion Deuce pants and love them. They're technically overpants, but I wear them with and without pants underneath. There cool without the liner and warm with it in.

Attachments

0150r

Those scorpion pants look pretty nice...

I have some over pants by bilt that seem pretty protective, but they remind me of snow pants from when we were kids.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

buzzbomb

Elite Member