Aftermarket fairing kit for Yamaha FZ-6R 2009-2015

bpthemachine

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 10.25.53 AM.png
Aftermarket fairing kit Black/Red for Yamaha FZ-6R 2009-2015
High quality ABS plastic contains 21 pieces including body bolts.
I bought my 2012 FZ6R naked and then last year bought this kit thinking I would restore it to stock looks. Well its been sitting in the garage all that time so I might as well sell it to someone who will get some use out of it.

I paid over $600 for it, willing to take ~$400 plus you have to cover shipping to wherever you are. (The box is large but very light since its all plastic pieces so shipping shouldn't be ridiculous)

Picture is a screenshot of the ad from the place I purchased it from, I can provide other photos the pieces in the box still in wrap if you'd like.

Crtoyer32

View attachment 41755
Aftermarket fairing kit Black/Red for Yamaha FZ-6R 2009-2015
High quality ABS plastic contains 21 pieces including body bolts.
I bought my 2012 FZ6R naked and then last year bought this kit thinking I would restore it to stock looks. Well its been sitting in the garage all that time so I might as well sell it to someone who will get some use out of it.

I paid over $600 for it, willing to take ~$400 plus you have to cover shipping to wherever you are. (The box is large but very light since its all plastic pieces so shipping shouldn't be ridiculous)

Picture is a screenshot of the ad from the place I purchased it from, I can provide other photos the pieces in the box still in wrap if you'd like.
Is this still available ?