Advanced Riding Skills

D

Deleted member 9794

1st. :bow:

2nd. :bow: :bow:

3rd. :sinister: who's gonna be the first on here to go give it a shot and record it?

Sparkxx1

1st. :bow:

2nd. :bow: :bow:

3rd. :sinister: who's gonna be the first on here to go give it a shot and record it?
Lol I actually want to get a bike to throw around like that, if I had it now i'd be out there trying....and failing, but trying nonetheless xD:p

See red

Noticed two things in these videos...

1. All riders have upright bars (not clip-ons)

2. They are awesome with that one MSF tip of snapping the head and looking through the turn.
Also notice they DON'T throw their leg down, this is a different culture of riding, instead of long sweeping fast turns these are low speed ( relatively) and tight. If you want to learn them 600 dollars and you go for a week long training course. It IS the same that the police use, the bike you learn on is in fact a bunch of retired police bikes.

I am trying to get into a class for next year but they get full in an instant. I have a friend who has done it. It is down right discusting to watch him lol!

NoDoze

Oh man, check this out! The Japanese Police Motorcycle Riding Competition - just whipping those big bikes around!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ-pTyQZJng]YouTube - ‪Japanese Police Motorcycle Riding Competition‬‏[/ame]

linkgt

Wow... very impressive! and nonetheless from japan with their crazy competitions. Definitely something to aspire to.

Crocop43

Oh SNAP ......how did u find this video of me? ......uhhh

amg14

i wonder if someone who is 6'2, 195lbs could do that??? i like how the guy in the original video has a tinted visor, but i guess he's just that good. :iconbeer:

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member