A lot of vids make me wanna race bike!!

Detrich

i think that video is from MOTOGP 2010 crash, and that rider later on died from his injuries i think... :(

iSpoolin

I don't know why ANYBODY would be in the starting grid going that slow. That was his own fault.

Chucker

He had his arm up, signalling a problem. Wasn't much more he could do. The first guy that clipped him couldn't have been looking ahead. The second guy didn't stand a chance.

That's similar to what happened to Riccardo Paletti. A car stalled at the start and he rear-ended it. Car burst into flames and killed him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0o5-dxvbg"]1982-Gilles Villeneuve-Accidente mortal de Ricardo Paletti y Didier Pironi - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

kevin8198

Elite Member

b_who

I remember reading about that
i don't remember if his he stalled his bike or a mechanical failure but his bike stalled out and he raised his hand like he was supposed to, but the rider couldn't stop in time.

Wasn't any of there faults just an unfortunate series of events and the rider paid dearly.

He barely survived it and tore a crazy amount of ligaments and almost died of internal bleeding.